Our Values & Ethos
Our vision is to place the child at the heart of everything we do. It is to work together where everyone is a partner in learning, providing a safe, happy, caring and stimulating environment, where children are given opportunities to reach their true potential.
Within our creative environment children develop a thirst for knowledge, they are encouraged to raise questions and develop thinking and learning skills. They will develop their physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual awareness, so that they are equipped for the ever changing and demanding world in which we live.
Abbey Park First & Nursery School is a school in which we share a mutual respect for each other and our environment. In learning and teaching we set high standards and aspire for excellence in everything we do.
Our aims are:
- To see that learning is fun and to be excited about it;
- To grow in confidence as we meet new challenges;
- To appreciate that we have an equal responsibility to the world and the people we share it with;
- To respect ourselves, and one another regardless of age, gender, religion or culture;
- To do our very best, and take pride in what we do;
- To celebrate our own achievements and those of other people.